Friday, November 14, 2008

So we got our HOUSE!! Yayayay

We found out yesterday, NOV 13th you gotta love our luck. Plus it was an anniversary of sorts as well. So it was a good day all around. We close on Dec 12th and the moving in starts Dec 13th. So the face is thinking of having a small party to celebrate. I wanna wait till after the wedding. So we are planning a huge party in May – like everyone we know. I figure a lot of people are not invited to the wedding so this is a way to celebrate that with them as well. Plus I don’t want the party before the wedding because I feel as though there is enough going on that I may kill someone.

Plus just think moving in is 3 months till the wedding. THREE months, I think I may have a panic attack at my desk. I don’t get to even talk to the caterers till February. I can’t tell if I am excited or really freaked out by all this. But all I know is I love my baby face and I can’t wait for this to all be over.

No comments: