Thursday, November 13, 2008

OMG – and yes I just typed OMG

Today is 4 months till my wedding day! I seriously can’t believe it is almost here. I mean I might have a panic attack thinking about this. I am trying on my dress in 12 days to see if it needs to be altered. We have ordered the flowers booked the officiant. Once the new year hits I think I will freak out every day.


The house buying process is horrible. I swear the powers that be do not want us to have this house. But the face promised me a teacup Chihuahua if we get the house. I have her all picked out. I am so excited a little girl puppy that stays small. She will get lot of little outfits and pink. I did just say pink! But mind you the stipulations of getting my new little baby involve us getting out house. Which I am actually opposed to. We are being dicked around and it is pissing me off. If anyone has ever met me they know a pissed of me is a bad bad thing.



So to sum things up from the last time. It is very cold here, the pups are naughty, wedding is drawing near, I hate my job and want to go back to school, and I wish I was in bed still. TTFN

No comments: